Volleyball Tours Inc.
Electronic Booking Terms / Conditions Agreement
I acknowledge; by accepting a place on onto the tour, (me and / or my child ) I; (we) agree to the following Booking terms and Conditions.
Volleyball Tours requires the purchase of trip cancellation insurance. (In the event that you are not able to take the trip, the tour is cancelled, or other unexpected issues). Travelers may choose their own insurance carrier or they may select the official carrier of the Volleyball tours.
Volleyball Tours- Booking Terms and Conditions
The terms, conditions and responsibilities outlined herein apply to the services which Volleyball Tours provides in the planning, handling and operation of tours. These terms are assumed to be accepted by the responsible party upon receipt of the initial tour deposit.
1. Reservations and deposits: A deposit of $500.00 per person is required for reserving a place on the tour. This deposit is part of the total tour price and is subject to the below stated refund policy. Upon receipt of your deposit, Volleyball Tours will arrange your tour according to the published itinerary. Payments will be expected according to the payment schedule (below) invoices will be sent directly to (you) the traveler, or to your group leader.
INITIAL DEPOSIT: To secure space, a $500 per person deposit is required for acceptance
A full refund is available, it is required the traveler take out a travel insurance policy that covers cancel for any reason. Refund for airline ticket will come in the form of airline credit or a cash refund as per the policy of the airline..
ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS: Additional payments may be made at any time. All payments will be applied to the tour member’s balance.
FINAL PAYMENT: Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure. A late fee may be charged or the space may be cancelled; in the event the final payment date is not met.
2. Payments: Upon our receipt of your booking information and deposit, Volleyball Tours will send you / your group leader a confirmation. Failure to comply with the payment schedule may result in late payment fees, increased rates, or total cancellation of the trip. For the June / July tours each traveler needs to have a total of $2000 in their travel account by January 15th 2024. Each traveler needs to have a total of $2500 in their travel account by February 15th 2024. Final payment is due 60 days prior to the departure date. For the Brazil Spring Break tours each traveler needs to have a total of $2000 by December 15th 2023 the final payment will be due 60 days prior to departure.
3. Prices: As this tour is an international tour using international fluctuating currencies; Volleyball Tours reserves the right to impose surcharges in respect to cost increases related to fuel charges, international exchange rates, or U.S. or foreign government actions. Volleyball Tours will cover increases equivalent to 4.9 percent of the trip price. Increases above 5% is the responsibility of the traveler. If the increase exceeds 10 percent of the trip price, you have the right to cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid. (example on a $3000 trip 10% increase is $300.00)
4. Deviation from the Group Itinerary: You are taking part in a group tour, and as such it has been carefully designed and priced to provide you with the most features at the most acceptable prices. Any deviation request must be in writing. Each request will depend upon the availability of services and cannot be guaranteed. Extra costs incurred when booking a deviation are the sole responsibility of the traveler, and are payable when booking.
Accommodations are based upon double occupancy. (For the junior age tours triple occupancy is possible). Accommodations are based upon tourist class accommodations that may include; tourist class hotels,. (Single accommodations or parents wishing a higher class of service can be arranged in most cities. Additional costs for these "special request accommodation" will be the sole responsibility of the traveler).
If you want to change any of the details of your booking after you have been accepted onto the tour; (i.e. private room, deviation of scheduled group travel) we will do our best to assist you. You must advise of any change in writing, and we recommend that letters be sent by registered or certified mail. Requested changes made less than 60 days prior to departure, will not be possible.
5. Cancellation: Written notification of cancellation must be received by Volleyball Tours in advance of the tour’s departing date. Cancellation for ANY reason, including injury, illness or personal conflicts may result in the following financial penalties. This is in addition to any non-refundable payments made to suppliers. (A cancel for any reason travel Insurance policy is Required by Volleyball Tours). The insurance must be taken out within 10 days of the receipt of the tour deposit.
In the highly unlikely event of your trip being cancelled, you will have the choice of accepting an alternative arrangement or a refund.
6. Insurance and Liability: Volleyball Tours Requires the purchase of trip insurance (cancel for any reason). For your protection, requires that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. If requested, we will provide you with the information and details of how to purchase this insurance. The terms and conditions of coverage vary according to the insurance provider. Cost of coverage is generally based upon the cost of the trip. It is understood that Volleyball Tours, accepts no liability for damages or cancellations incurred by circumstances that would be covered under trip/travel insurance.
Volleyball Tours has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the suppliers contracted for services during your trip are efficient and reliable and that they maintain high standards and conform to the laws and regulations of the country in which they operate. Every booking is accepted subject to the conditions imposed by the companies concerned. Volleyball Tours accepts reasonable responsibility for ensuring the trip which you book with us is supplied as described in the itinerary or on the brochure. If for whatever reason alternative arrangements or accommodation are offered, Volleyball Tours will ensure that they are of a similar standard.
The availability of some facilities advertised or communicated cannot be guaranteed, as these are entirely dependent on availability. Facilities may also close without prior notice due to public holiday, festivals and routine maintenance. In these instances no refunds can be given. However, if we are aware of the unavailability of any services prior to departure we will endeavor to advise you accordingly.
7. Visas, Passports, and Travel Documents: If traveling abroad, tour participants are responsible for obtaining a valid U.S. passport prior to departure, as well as any visa needed. Volleyball Tours will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by travelers not obtaining proper travel documents, visas, permission to travel, etc.
8. Conduct: Volleyball Tours reserves the right not to accept or retain anyone on tour whose condition or general deportment impedes the operation of the tour or affects the right of other passengers. Zero tolerance will be exercised in the matter of drug / alcohol abuse, anti-social, dangerous, violent / irresponsible behavior or illegal activity. If a person is required to leave the tour, unused portions of the tour will be subject to forfeiture. Damages incurred with any supplier by a member of the group will be the sole responsibility of the individual member (s) and/or the parents.
9. Responsibility: Volleyball Tours, responsibility, and the responsibility of tournament organizers, and suppliers is limited and subject to the following terms. If unforeseen conditions beyond our control necessitate changes, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and substitute the best alternative available. We act only as an agent for the passenger in all matters connected with hotel, dining services, sightseeing tours, tournament operators and other suppliers of services, and transportation, whether by air, rail, motor coach, boat or any other means. As agent, Volleyball Tours, holds itself free of responsibility for any damage, expense or inconvenience caused by delayed or cancelled transportation services, changes of schedules, strikes or conditions beyond our control. It is the responsibility of the passenger and/or group leader to reconfirm all flights directly with the airline within 72 hours of travel. Volleyball Tours reserves the right to add airline fuel surcharges and the balance of taxes to the final tour cost.
10. Health: All group members should have necessary medical information (i.e. Medication instructions), insurance information, a list of allergies or any health problems, and permission for medical personnel to treat. Medication disbursement should be discussed and agreed upon by Group prior to travel.
11. Passport Information: All tour participants agree to provide details of their full passport name to the group coordinator at least 90 days prior to the scheduled departure date. If this is not provided or if the information provided is incorrect, the tour participant will be responsible for all air ticket change fees.
12. Liability Waiver and Parental Consent: By making the tour deposit, I hereby give my approval for myself/son/daughter participation in any activities of Volleyball Tours during the organized tour. I acknowledge that participation in sports competitions carries with it a potential hazard. I understand and assume all risks and hazards incidental to the conduct of activities and to the transportation to and from any and all activities. I do further hereby release, absolve, indemnify and hold harmless Volleyball Tours and its organizers, suppliers, officials, and sponsors, any and all of them. In case of injury to my son/daughter either during any activity or transportation to or from such activity, I hereby waive all claims against Volleyball Tours and its organizers, suppliers, officials, sponsors, or any of the supervisors appointed by them. I likewise release from responsibility any person transporting my son/daughter to or from Volleyball Tours activities.
By taking part on the volleyball tours I agree all of the above listed conditions.